Wednesday 25 July 2012

dropping in


hoodie - american apparel / jumper and leggings - topshop / shoes - office / glasses and bag - primark
ring (l-r) - inherited / river island / small shop in wales / penny slots machine! / urban outfitters

So this is my first post on this blog, exiting stuff! I suppose I'd better introduce myself so 'hello' I'm Emily, this is my little blog. I'm 15 and in the middle of my GCSE's, I love tea as clique as it is and I spend the majority of my time procrastinating and listening to Ben Howard. This isn't my first blog so there's a small chance you may recognise me from 'Emily's Musings', but I fancied a fresh start so thank you for joining me here at 'Forever Coveting', (which btw is appropriately named after my ridiculous shopping habits and my ability to stare into an overflowing wardrobe and cry 'I have nothing to wear!') grab a cuppa, have a sit down, and I hope you enjoy your stay. 

 I thought I'd start out with an outfit post as the weather is finally looking up in England, although these photos were actually taken during our previous heat wave (think it was march time, seems like years ago...), so God knows why I'm wearing a hoodie! I broke up for summer last Friday so the past week has mainly consisted of enjoying the sun and freedom while they last.  These leggings have been a go-to since I picked them up in the sale months ago, they're ridiculously comfy and lightweight so they're perfect for summer. 

What's your go-to item of clothing?
xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love your leggings! Followed straight away.

    http://fallingfeatherss.blogspot.co.uk/ :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leggings are my go-to item too! They're always comfortable and versatile!

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete